Neville House Circa 1835 (framed)
   
Artist
Joyce E. Martin
   
Medium
Etching
 
Subject
 
Dimensions  
H 2in x W 4in
   
The Neville family home is located on the West side of Halls Harbour overlooking the main wharf and lobster pound. The Home was erected in 1835 by Silvanus Whitney and later sold to the original John Neville. Halls Harbour itself was a bustling hub of incoming shipped goods, like molasses, and soft wood lumber export. A passenger boat graced the harbour daily allowing visitors to the area travel along the Bay of Fundy and the Minas Basin.